Thursday, August 11, 2005

This Just in on Sushi


As many of you know, I LOVE sushi, a taste I've acquired since moving to Madison. Today I had the rare opportunity to get sushi out for lunch, but I did not. I had a craving for Noodles & Company, so I went with the Pesto Cavatapi, another taste I've acquired since my move to Madison.

I must say this about sushi, however: I'm not in a sushi mood today, happens sometimes. I'm not concerned though, being in love with sushi isn't all about feelings, it's also about committment. I'm commited to sushi and the way I feel today is not going to change the fact that I want to eat it for the rest of my life. Sometimes I lust after sushi and sometimes I want to take my time and just look at it. But all in all, I love sushi, and there's nothing that could change that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelli=sushi fiend.

Kelli said...

Who is meldawg?

Anonymous said...

RAWK ON!!

I love sushi. But I have a love/hate thing with buying food of any sort, and usually just end up buying restaurant food wherever it's most readily available, and in O-town sushi is NOT EVER the most readily available...sad but true :(

Regardless, I too love the sushi.

Anonymous said...

Reason #6: Because we would never be able to decide where to go eat on our anniversary. You'd rather go to a sushi bar and I'd rather barf.