Wednesday, August 03, 2005

A New Adventure

Well, today is the beginning of a new adventure: my blog.

I am kind of scared to write in it, wondering who, if anyone will read it, what they will think, how random it will be, etc.? Quite the public display of... expression. :-)

Right now, my intent is to invite my close friends and family to visit it - to read what I'm up to and what I'm thinking about. My hope is that it will help keep me close with those I do not see as often and also be a good place to seek the Lord with my friends through posting thoughts and questions. I do not want, however, for it to become a place where debate is constant or where arguing takes place.

Ideally, this is my virtual student center afternoon talk spot. :-) ENJOY WITH ME!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Kelli said...

I forgot to mention that I got dressed really fast today and didn't realize till I got to work that I was wearing a striped shirt with plad capris. No, I'm not kidding. Kind of embarassing, but not many noticed all day. Whew! It was a "Missy" moment. ;-)

Anonymous said...

you know you loved it.

Anonymous said...

That is totally you.......stripes and plad.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I'm a stranger that just happened by the next button :)

Will said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, my adventurous friend. Just happening by. :)

Cheryl said...

And here's another person just happening by... love the bridesmaid pics and congrats on your new blog. Just started my own myself.