Friday, August 26, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAYs!


Many people have/are celebrating their birthdays this week, so I wanted to give a shout out to them. :-)

Okay, in a very particular, chronological order:

Tuesday, August 23 - Missy (the BIG 2-4)
Wednesday, August 24 - Pete (26, I think)
Thrusday, August 25 - Doug (23)
Friday, August 26 - Jill from work (the BIG 2-4)
................................ - and Megan (19), pictured above.

Happy Birthday to all my wonderful friends who are celebrating this week!

I'll let you know about my trip soon, but I have to get caught up at work and life first. It was definately a needed trip and it was really good.

3 comments:

The Math Ninja said...

Just because the rest is spam...

Hi! Happy Birtday to your friends also!

Kelli said...

That was nice of her. It's true, in like 6 hours I had eight comments or so and all but hers were spam.

Thanks ninja!

Batman was a ninja in that lastest movie... and he was hot.

Happy Birthday(s) still!

Kelli said...

He was hot because he is Christian Bale.

That's something you'll never be.

Oh!!