Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding

I don't know why I waited this long to post this, but I wanted to share some pictures from Rachel's wedding (8/12/06). I was honored to be a bridesmaid and I was so proud and moved during the weekend (especially the ceremony). :-) I thought I was fine, but then when she started walking down the isle my eyes totally filled up with tears. It's hard to explain watching one of the most important people in your life do one of the most important things in their life. I had a similar feeling at Abby's wedding last year, too. Rachel and I have been like sisters, though, so it was a little different. It's bittersweet because you know you have to let go a little bit, but you're so happy for them at the same time. Anyway, I'll stop babbling and just say CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL AND JASON!! Doesn't she (don't they) look beautiful? =) Ahh! Praise God!









So yeah, I'll add captions tomorrow... or whenever. :-) YAY!

No comments: