Monday, November 14, 2005

This Just In on Kelli

I'm a "people person." :-)

No really, that might seem like the weirdest/dumbest thing ever because anyone who knows me knows that, but really... I was reading some other peoples' blogs today and I was thinking about folks I saw over the weekend. We're all into something, right? Indie rock, journalism, food, unmentionable things, our kids, photography, sports, etc. But I'm totally into people. I think it's my biggest interest. I feel so confused... how can a person be into people? But I am... even as a hobby at times. I suppose I have other interests, but even those are more fun when I'm doing them with people I enjoy... I feel so weird... I'm into people. I'm going to go be confused about myself now. Is this as odd to anyone else as it is to me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you should have been a psych major. ;)

Anonymous said...

No Kelli doesn't really like Psych. (at least I don't think she does :) ) She just really is a people person. Ever since she was little. She knows everyone! Everytime we go someplace, we have to stop so she can say hi to someone she knows. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just a common occurance that we're used to. She went all the way to Washington D.C. and there was someone she knew. In all reality it didn't phase me too much. Of course she knew somone there. Duh! She knows everyone! :) She's just a people person. (And a whipet person too! Cause she likes her Shelby as much as she likes people.) YAY for people people!

Kelli said...

I sense some sarcasm in that statement.

It's true, I don't really like psych all that much. A bit of it is interesting for a while, but in general it will just mess you up.

Turns out I didn't run into anyone I know in D.C. Mom did. I was just an innocent bystander. I did run into a guy I know from school working at Hertz in the Airport when I got back, though.

So I've cracked the case a little bit - I'm not so confused. I'm not into people like some people are into music or movies. That's weird.